Welcome!

Welcome, dear reader, to the blog Refraint of Sanity.

As the name clearly states, things might get a bit wierd here once in a while, but fear not! For I always manage to get back on track, one day or another. Take some time here, look around. I'm sure you'll be able to find a model or two you like, and, who knows, maybe even a guide or two might sneak in here!

I hope you'll have a great time here, and if you do, don't forget to subscribe! This blog is up and coming, and soon, hopefully, it'll be filled with all kinds of goodness.

onsdag 20 januari 2010

Busy week, soon over...

Well, i've had a bit of a busy week, with three tests theese first three days and the biology report that god delayed from last week is now hanging over me 'til Friday :P

But, i've still managed to get some work done ^^
I've made about 3/4 of the bases on 6 new Vossies, meaning I only need to put some different kinds of sand on. I'll try to get some pictures up tonight ^^

Also, since the new release of the MC-crazy Nidz, I felt like my list could need a bit of a twist. We have some new threats to think about in the form of the Trygon and the Tervigon, theese are the ones I see being the scarier things in the Nidz codex. So, to handle theese we will require the standard amount of flamer templates and also a few more Plasmas, perhaps. I also find that Warriors might be getting popular as a Troops choice. To take care of theese a nice litle Demo-charge will insta-kill the nasties and also work quite well against hordes.

So, my list has landed at this:

Company Command Squad
2 Meltaguns
2 Plasma guns
Chimera with Multi-laser and hull Heavy flamer
155

Nastassia (Marbo)
65

Veteran Squad
3 Plasma guns
Chimera with Multi-laser and hull Heavy flamer
155

Platoon Command Squad
4 Meltaguns
Chimera with Multi-laser and hull Heavy flamer
125

Infantry Squad
Autocannon
Grenade Launcher
65

Infantry Squad
Autocannon
60

Special Weapons Squad
2 Flamers
Demolition charge
65

Vendetta
130

Leman Russ Demolisher
Hull Heavy flamer
165

Total: 1000
Infantry: 46
Vehicles: 5

The setup on the CCS is a bit unorthodox, but, since they'll msot often be TL themselves, I thought it made sense. 2 Meltas should be enough to take care of most vehicles and the 2 Plasmas will really contribute with anti-MC power.

So, 'til later this evening ^^
I'm off to take a test :P

Cheers ^^

Gloria Imperator!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar