Welcome!

Welcome, dear reader, to the blog Refraint of Sanity.

As the name clearly states, things might get a bit wierd here once in a while, but fear not! For I always manage to get back on track, one day or another. Take some time here, look around. I'm sure you'll be able to find a model or two you like, and, who knows, maybe even a guide or two might sneak in here!

I hope you'll have a great time here, and if you do, don't forget to subscribe! This blog is up and coming, and soon, hopefully, it'll be filled with all kinds of goodness.

torsdag 21 januari 2010

Gloria Imperator, the Firstborn are running!









There they are, just look at them sprint! ^^

I'm quite pleased with this new way i've found to make bases. I find that it really produces a nice ruined city feel, perfect for my armys background. I've been thinking about maybe throwing up a guide on how I make the bases, including the way to make some nice pieces of concrete (and reinforced concrete) and some bricks. But, we'll see if anyone is interested ^^

I've also included a shot of the conversions made to theese guys, in the form of custom made purity seals and a moustache added to one of them (Why the hell is a Vostroyan Firtborn moustache-less?! O.o).

They've just been sprayed now, so their painting lies ahead!
Altough I think i'll first of all convert the three Meltagunners and priest (modelling reasons only, not the actual priest with tules and all :P) needed for this unit, making them suitably holy and capable of delivering the roaring Flame of Retribution! ^^


I'll be uploading some pictures of my WIP Leman Russ Battle Tank later tonight. I've not been working on it for a while, seeing as i'm not quite certain about it's colour matching the scheme with my normal Vossies :/. But, hopefully you might be able to give me some thoughts! :D

Now, cheers everyone! ^^

Gloria Imperator!

1 kommentar:

  1. Excellent job on those bases mate, looking forward to seeing them painted.

    SvaraRadera