Welcome!

Welcome, dear reader, to the blog Refraint of Sanity.

As the name clearly states, things might get a bit wierd here once in a while, but fear not! For I always manage to get back on track, one day or another. Take some time here, look around. I'm sure you'll be able to find a model or two you like, and, who knows, maybe even a guide or two might sneak in here!

I hope you'll have a great time here, and if you do, don't forget to subscribe! This blog is up and coming, and soon, hopefully, it'll be filled with all kinds of goodness.

söndag 10 januari 2010

Slow work coming up :/

Well, sadly enough I made little progress during the weekend. Got some work on the parchments done, adding text to them at the moment, but they are far from finished ^^'

And, to my great distress, school is going to eat up most of my time this week... -.-
I have three tests (Healthcare, Psychology and Religion) and a ten minute talk about the Herpes virus infront of class. And I also need to finish a lab-report 'til Tuesday...

But, as soon as i'm done with all this, some more attention will be paid to the models ^^

I did notice something i'm going to try. When adding text to the parchments, I thought that maybe getting some very fine pointed felt-pen might be a good idea. Even though I water down the paint (Or, glaze down) it still dries a bit to quickly for my taste, making me take to much haste in painting and resulting in mixed results...

But, I will see if I can get a hold of one of theese during the week, and be back here as soon as possible ^^

Cheers everyone ^^

The Emperor Protects.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar