Welcome!

Welcome, dear reader, to the blog Refraint of Sanity.

As the name clearly states, things might get a bit wierd here once in a while, but fear not! For I always manage to get back on track, one day or another. Take some time here, look around. I'm sure you'll be able to find a model or two you like, and, who knows, maybe even a guide or two might sneak in here!

I hope you'll have a great time here, and if you do, don't forget to subscribe! This blog is up and coming, and soon, hopefully, it'll be filled with all kinds of goodness.

tisdag 18 maj 2010

Blog help?

Hello everyone ^^

I'm trying to make some changes in the banner for the blog, and am having some troubles... :/

As you might see, it's gotten quite shifted to the right, and I can't seem to fix it. Does anyone know how this could be fixed?

It would really be appreciated :)

Cheers ^^

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar