Welcome!

Welcome, dear reader, to the blog Refraint of Sanity.

As the name clearly states, things might get a bit wierd here once in a while, but fear not! For I always manage to get back on track, one day or another. Take some time here, look around. I'm sure you'll be able to find a model or two you like, and, who knows, maybe even a guide or two might sneak in here!

I hope you'll have a great time here, and if you do, don't forget to subscribe! This blog is up and coming, and soon, hopefully, it'll be filled with all kinds of goodness.

fredag 26 februari 2010

Melta-Preacher, need some input ^^'

Hello everyone!

I've done some more work on the preacher and only have the tinyest details left. Well, except for one... And that's where i'm going to try and ask you for input. Here's where he's standing:





So, that tank on his back has to be attached to him, in some way. What i'm thinking is if it should be done in one of two ways:
A) I'll draw a tube from that tor part into the top of his arm. This was my first idea and plan.
or
B) Remove the top part of the tank and draw tubes into his back from it or simply assume that it's going into his back/attached to him.

Now, apart from this guy i've also been working on a test Firstborn, in purple ^^'




I'm not really that pleased with how this turned out, so I think i'm going to tick with the classical red ^^. Altough, I think it could be a nice addition to make the priests slightly purple in some way... We'll see ^^
I kinda like how the gold trimming on the silver armour looks though... I think that will at least be translated to some model...

On other notes i'm waiting for the glue to dry on the Bionic-Foot-Firstborn (my BFF as we'll know him from now on). Once dry i'll attach the two pistons i've made and he'll be complete.

And i'm also working on a servitor. Not that much done yet, but I can tell you he includes some VC parts and he's missing a few things, one of them pretty important, really... ^^

Cheers ^^

Lux et Veritas, the Firstborn shall deliver!

(Oh, and sorry for the worse quality in the pics. I'm using my cellphone due to my GF being in Dublin 'til Monday ^^)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Since the existing tubes already go up his sleeve, I get the impression that they connect to the tank somewhere underneath in an unholy mesh of flesh and metal. In short, I think he looks great just like that.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks for the reply ^^

    Yes, you're right...
    The lazy side of me totally agrees ^^

    SvaraRadera