Welcome!

Welcome, dear reader, to the blog Refraint of Sanity.

As the name clearly states, things might get a bit wierd here once in a while, but fear not! For I always manage to get back on track, one day or another. Take some time here, look around. I'm sure you'll be able to find a model or two you like, and, who knows, maybe even a guide or two might sneak in here!

I hope you'll have a great time here, and if you do, don't forget to subscribe! This blog is up and coming, and soon, hopefully, it'll be filled with all kinds of goodness.

torsdag 25 februari 2010

More progress...

Well,

worked a bit on the Melta-Preacher, and here's where he is standing right now:







Now, the barrel is yet to be drilled out, but we're getting there ^^

I'm a bit stuck now on what to do with the arm though. I need to have something iterlinking the gun+elbow with the rest of the arm inside of the sleebve. I was thinking about maybe drawing out two small pistons attaching to the back of the elbow, it could work. I'll just use two small pieces of plastirod and then sculpt the endcaps with small bits of GS.

But, there's one more thing to be done once this is attached, namely drawing a pipe from the top part of the tank there, to the gun. I've been thinking about simply attaching it to the bottom part of the gun body, with maybe a sortoff half-way station at the elbow, where it's just held in place. If I would do like this, the pistons at the back of the elbow wouldn't work...
Or, actually, it might. If I really use the smallest of my rods, it should look ok in the end anyways.

Of course, there are some places that will need touch-ups with some GS, but this is the major outline ^^

Cheers! ^^

Gloria Imperator!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar