Welcome!

Welcome, dear reader, to the blog Refraint of Sanity.

As the name clearly states, things might get a bit wierd here once in a while, but fear not! For I always manage to get back on track, one day or another. Take some time here, look around. I'm sure you'll be able to find a model or two you like, and, who knows, maybe even a guide or two might sneak in here!

I hope you'll have a great time here, and if you do, don't forget to subscribe! This blog is up and coming, and soon, hopefully, it'll be filled with all kinds of goodness.

onsdag 28 april 2010

Oh, candles!

Yes, candles!

I recently realised, I have to have candles!
Yep, that's right. To realy hang in with the nice gothic religious feel, the tanks have to have candles on them, no? I've already had plans for braziers and torches, but now, I just have to have some candles.

So, with my new found ambition, I got to work trying to figure out a godo way to make them. So for the last half an hour, i've been working on this, and man do I think i've found a good way!

In due time, i'm going to post a tutorial on how to make them here. It's all so simple and all so effective. So stay tuned on this!

On other news, i've been working on a pair of tracks. I tried on theese to get the hanging tracks feel, and I do quite like it. As long as I don't overdo it, it get's quite a nice result really ^^

Pictures will be put up as soon as possible ^^

Cheers ^^

Lux et Veritas!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I really want to see a tutorial for candles. They would capture the feel of 40k perfectly.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Cheers mate ^^

    I will try to get one up around Tuesday/Wednesday, have some school work to do tomorrow and am spending time with GF today ^^

    I should be able to get pictures up at a later time today.

    SvaraRadera