Hello everyone ^^
Did some painting today on my test model, trying out the planned scheme. I finished it and have noticed a few things I would like to change. I did a few errors on him that will be properly done once we hit the real deal.
Such things are:
Not being sloppy with the hat as seen here.
Figuring something else to do with the gun stock. I felt like trying full metal here, but I think it needs to have the wooden finish.
Face became a bit wierd when I was trying to glaze, mixed it all wrong and it became, well, wierd... :P
And, a lot of small things that I can't bring to mind at the moment ^^'
But, now i'm on my way. I have the red, the metal, the gold, the leather, the parchment and the wax. All I need now is the wooden finish... :/
But, it'll probably come to me soon ^^
On other news I managed to write 7 pages for my project work in school in just around 2hrs ^^
Cheers everyone ^^
Gloria Imperator, the Firstborn stand!